Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treilin Food Log

O.k. so this is the first day of a new day starting to figure out my food before I eat it... Baby steps...
This is what it WILL look like...
7:30 Protein, Low-carb yogurt, oatmeal, coffee
10:30 Zone bar
1:30 Egg mix (left-overs from yesterday) on a low-carb wrap with 2 T salsa
3:00 1/4 C Almonds
4:30 1/2 C Cottage Cheese, 3/4 C blueberries
5:30/6:00 GYM- Legs day
7:30 3 oz. Sweet Potato, 6oz. Pork loin steak, 1.5 C Green Beans
Before bed: protein mixed with water
I'm going to try and drink 3/4 gal water today also....
Grand Totals : 1572 Cal, 49 g Fat, 166 g Protein, and 120 g carb

treilin said:
O.k. so this is the first day of a new day starting to figure out my food before I eat it... Baby steps...
This is what it WILL look like...
7:30 Protein, Low-carb yogurt, oatmeal, coffee
10:30 Zone bar
1:30 Egg mix (left-overs from yesterday) on a low-carb wrap with 2 T salsa
3:00 1/4 C Almonds
4:30 1/2 C Cottage Cheese, 3/4 C blueberries
5:30/6:00 GYM- Legs day
7:30 3 oz. Sweet Potato, 6oz. Pork loin steak, 1.5 C Green Beans
Before bed: protein mixed with water
I'm going to try and drink 3/4 gal water today also....
Grand Totals : 1572 Cal, 49 g Fat, 166 g Protein, and 120 g carb

nice..be sure to eat the sweet potaot BEFORE the pork and beans...

you also need some fat int he shake before bed if its a whey blend

The Shadow said:
nice..be sure to eat the sweet potaot BEFORE the pork and beans...

you also need some fat int he shake before bed if its a whey blend

Why sweet potaot BEFORE the pork and beans??

Thanks Shadow for the response... I was looking up approximation of how much oil/fat I would need. I was taking 1000mg of flax seed oil but read the caption below... and of course I was shocked.
(Capsules containing flaxseed oil are convenient for traveling, but can be quite expensive in comparison to the liquid form. Also, a large number of capsules--approximately 14 containing 1,000 mg of oil each--are needed to get the equivalent of 1 tablespoon of oil.)
So can I substitue 1/2 T of olive oil in my shake? Not sure how that would taste... but that would make my totals more of a 40/30/30 becuase I plugged it into that fitday websites log... This is what it said perspectively:
41/31/28, 1632 cal

treilin said:
Thanks Shadow for the response... I was looking up approximation of how much oil/fat I would need. I was taking 1000mg of flax seed oil but read the caption below... and of course I was shocked.
(Capsules containing flaxseed oil are convenient for traveling, but can be quite expensive in comparison to the liquid form. Also, a large number of capsules--approximately 14 containing 1,000 mg of oil each--are needed to get the equivalent of 1 tablespoon of oil.)
So can I substitue 1/2 T of olive oil in my shake? Not sure how that would taste... but that would make my totals more of a 40/30/30 becuase I plugged it into that fitday websites log... This is what it said perspectively:
41/31/28, 1632 cal

That would be great......

I typicall do a tablespoon

...carbs postworkout WITHOUT fat replenish glycogen quicker...

although the BEST thing to do would be a protein shake

I also have my pictures done... I talked with Skittles and I'm going to try and post them up at lunch when I go home. I was having issues with the sizes. She gave me a pointer so I'm going to try it out. Hopefully It'll work.

treilin said:
I also have my pictures done... I talked with Skittles and I'm going to try and post them up at lunch when I go home. I was having issues with the sizes. She gave me a pointer so I'm going to try it out. Hopefully It'll work.

edit them to 600 x 450-500 and they should meet size

Jan 18th:
5:45 Yohimburn lotion, 1 T-rex
5:55 20 minutes of HIIT
6:20 1 Glucorell-r
6:45 - Protein/ L-Glutamine / 2 C Milk
8:15 - Cup O Joe / 2 Levorex
9:30 1 Glucorell-r
9:45 Zone Bar
10:30 1 Levorex
12:30 1 Glucorell-r, 2 Thermorexin
12:45 Egg mix/ Low-Carb Pita, 2 T salsa
1:15 1 Levorex
2:30 1/4 C Almonds
4:00 1/2 C Cottage Cheese/ 3/4 C Blueberries
4:30 1 Thermorexin
5:00/5:30 Gym
6:45 2 Glucorell-r
7:00 Sweet Potato, Protein powder/L Glutamaine / water
9:00 6 oz. Pork Loin, Spinach, 2 TLow-cal dressing
9:30 Vitamins (E, B-Complex, Multi, 1000mg Flax seed oil, C, Viactiv Chew)

Cal 1719, 55 g Fat, 188 g protein, 122 g carb
(44/29/27)

Wow your day is busy! I noticed that you take T-rex on an empty stomach? I want to take it in the morn to help with morning cardio, but I have read that it makes you noxious if not taken with food. Have you been sick? Thanks, Ang.

Well this is the first morning I took it without food. Felt a bit ill... but pushed through it. Stomach was oozey feeling, and some light-headedness, but once I ate that all went away. I'm starting this three days a week. The other days I usually take it with food.

Top Bottom