Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treilin Food Log

treilin said:
Felt not 100% on the HIIT this a.m. I was about 85% of my normal 100%. I got throught it... but kinda got sick to my stomach... and it felt like I was lugging around 50 pound lead poles when I ran.

This is how I felt this AM.
:worried:

*Bunny* said:
This is how I felt this AM.
:worried:
Yeah probably just because it's the last one of the week.. I know my body is getting a bit wore up... Needs some R&R.
Anything big planned fo rthe weekend?

treilin said:
Yeah probably just because it's the last one of the week.. I know my body is getting a bit wore up... Needs some R&R.
Anything big planned fo rthe weekend?
You are doing great sweetie, keep it up.

This weekend... suppose to go to a bday party sat night (house party) for a lush, lol so I have to be VERY careful if I go, and think m-o-d-e-r-a-t-i-o-n

Got a new book, the surgeon, so if I can avoid going out, I'll read and have some wine :rolleyes:

*Bunny* said:
You are doing great sweetie, keep it up.

This weekend... suppose to go to a bday party sat night (house party) for a lush, lol so I have to be VERY careful if I go, and think m-o-d-e-r-a-t-i-o-n

Got a new book, the surgeon, so if I can avoid going out, I'll read and have some wine :rolleyes:
Hmmm you have similar likes to mine. I like to wind down like that also. Or the Enya/Enigma (New Age music) with candles always nice. Especially with a massage! Since I start massage therapy school next month I can't wait to get the free massages!
Ever heard any of the music by 'Deep Forest'?
I'm leaving out to New York tonight to a few parties myslef. I already told myself I'm allowed 2 drinks MAX. I'm talking 1 shot each also. So now that I have it planned that way....no rule breaking! Going to try and do cranberry juice or orange juice insetad of the diet pop... Sick of acne!

treilin said:
Hmmm you have similar likes to mine. I like to wind down like that also. Or the Enya/Enigma (New Age music) with candles always nice. Especially with a massage! Since I start massage therapy school next month I can't wait to get the free massages!
I'm leaving out to New York tonight to a few parties myslef. I already told myself I'm allowed 2 drinks MAX. I'm talking 1 shot each also. So now that I have it planned that way....no rule breaking! Going to try and do cranberry juice or orange juice insetad of the diet pop... Sick of acne!

When you start massage therapy school, will you need someone to practice on for homework?? If so, I'd like to be the 1st to volunteer!!

As for the drinks, try some cranberry juice in some seltzer -- I think seltzer has 0 cals..... Or try to get some that has....

treilin said:

Not off the top of my head but I will check it as soon as I get home (Deep Forest). Have FUN in New York!!! Never been, trying to get out there sometime this year.

(sipping Diet pepsi as we speak, Im such an addict)

jenscats5 said:
When you start massage therapy school, will you need someone to practice on for homework?? If so, I'd like to be the 1st to volunteer!!

As for the drinks, try some cranberry juice in some seltzer -- I think seltzer has 0 cals..... Or try to get some that has....
Yup I'll have to have volunteers! You come up you get a massage on me :)
I used to do vodka and diet tonic with a lime (My favorite)... Noone ever has Diet tonic though.

treilin said:
Yup I'll have to have volunteers! You come up you get a massage on me :)
I used to do vodka and diet tonic with a lime (My favorite)... Noone ever has Diet tonic though.

I'll be first in line!!

I drink V + Diet Tonics at home with lime..... out I stick with Michelob Ultra..... I wish more bars had Diet Tonic....

What's also good is a splash of Red Wine in Diet Ginger Ale.... although I know you're trying to stay away from soda.....

jenscats5 said:
I'll be first in line!!

I drink V + Diet Tonics at home with lime..... out I stick with Michelob Ultra..... I wish more bars had Diet Tonic....

What's also good is a splash of Red Wine in Diet Ginger Ale.... although I know you're trying to stay away from soda.....
Maybe they'll have michelob ultra at these parties.... I'm not going to hold my breath..... Well I suppose I could pick some up. We'll see. I'll let you know when I'm far enough along in the program where it would be worth your time for a professional massage. I think the lady told me 5 months out I can start charging for massages. So maybe at the 5 month area I can hook up up... Ill be in the program for a year.

Top Bottom