Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

I don't do cardio. I recalced my BMR and actually since I have gotten down to 177 pounds, my BMR is 1600. The reason that I keep my cals so low is to avoid having to do cardio. My measurements haven't changed significantly since I started cutting which tells me that I'm retaining more muscle. The last time I cut, I did cardio (probably too much) and I lost a lot of muscle. I'm sure there's a happy medium somewhere.

I just read what you posted in the other thread Georgie. You're right I do need to check with Quadsweep. I'm pretty sure that when I carb up, any hardness that I have lost will return, probably a little better than before actually. Just as long as I don't lose too much muscle, I'm cool. I appreciate all the feed back and constructive criticism. That's why I put these up, so by all means, fire away.

Wow brother you're still looking great. What kind of percentages are in that 1600 cals?

Do us all a favor and post your training program! You must be doing something right to keep your mass.

I use the BMR calc at:

http://www.room42.com/nutrition/basal.shtml

Apollo, I'll post up my routine when I have a little more time. I think that keeping my cals closer to my BMR but low enough to still drop weight and not do cardio helps to spare muscle. As far as percentages I just try to get 200g of protein and let the rest take care of itself. I don't even keep track of fat or carbs. Just protein and calories. One of my earlier posts is a log entry from my diet book. I think it is at the bottom of the last page. Thanks for all the compliments.

onerepmaximum said:
I use the BMR calc at:

http://www.room42.com/nutrition/basal.shtml

Apollo, I'll post up my routine when I have a little more time. I think that keeping my cals closer to my BMR but low enough to still drop weight and not do cardio helps to spare muscle. As far as percentages I just try to get 200g of protein and let the rest take care of itself. I don't even keep track of fat or carbs. Just protein and calories. One of my earlier posts is a log entry from my diet book. I think it is at the bottom of the last page. Thanks for all the compliments.

Let me know when you post up!

serious comments:

alter that first pose so your arms look bigger somehow

that tribal tattoo fucks up how your tricep looks. on the other side your tri looks really cool.

were u in the marines?

Top Bottom