Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

hey one rep..thats an amazing transformation bro...you deserve all the comments and more from the board that posted...you really did do it to the T...im proud of you bro! It's also delightful to see someone go through basically the same journey i did...I think we are definately alike in many ways..it takes a special person to do what we do. Im 24...and started dieting for my current contest at 225lbs and maybe 22% bodyfat 4 months ago..and currently 175 and shredded, basically your size, 6 days out...just anxious i hit my poses right and come in dry and full. But back to you...it's definately nice to see these kinds of threads, which are very rare, but when they come around, they really light up the place. I hope you do well in your late july show bro...im sure youll do even better...as you learn more each time you diet down..=)
Train hard!

Thanks guys. I definitely learned alot in the process. Some of the pics don't work anymore because the places that hosted them stopped hosting them. I plan to compete again in August 2007. I'll be a light heavy weight.

hey bro first of all you look great. that said I'm sure you want suggestions too.

arm looks great in first pose (bicep) in third pose I would try to find an angle that allows your bis to look peakier. whether rotating your arms back I don't know.

also your legs seem to be lagging in terms of definition. I would really want to see the difference between the quads and hams better. loks like it may be a matter of concentrating on flexing those muscles harder, looks like you are concentrating more on flexing your upper body.

could be the lighting, dunno.

looks like you have the calf flex down though, you can really see it.

of the 4 pics I would say the first two are pretty good. the one you need the most work on is the third one.

there are all kinds of little tips for holding certain body parts against others to make them look bigger, angles, etc.

oh yeah another thing I would do is work on giving a really stunning smile even when you are miserably dehydrated, flexing every muscle in your body as hard as you can, and tired as hell. you gotta flash those pearly whites bor! :D

hey bro first of all you look great. that said I'm sure you want suggestions too.

arm looks great in first pose (bicep) in third pose I would try to find an angle that allows your bis to look peakier. whether rotating your arms back I don't know.

also your legs seem to be lagging in terms of definition. I would really want to see the difference between the quads and hams better. loks like it may be a matter of concentrating on flexing those muscles harder, looks like you are concentrating more on flexing your upper body.

could be the lighting, dunno.

looks like you have the calf flex down though, you can really see it.

of the 4 pics I would say the first two are pretty good. the one you need the most work on is the third one.

there are all kinds of little tips for holding certain body parts against others to make them look bigger, angles, etc.

oh yeah another thing I would do is work on giving a really stunning smile even when you are miserably dehydrated, flexing every muscle in your body as hard as you can, and tired as hell. you gotta flash those pearly whites bor! :D

Erm, you do realise you just commented on an 8 yr old post and gave him suggestions on what to improve lol :)

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom