Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation from bulking to contest day

sawastea said:
Looking soilid bro...

How are the abs cming along?
My abs are looking pretty good. I don't think I'm going to lose too much more body fat between now and the show. When I do my rear poses with one leg back, my glutes start to striate. They should be ready do go in 3 weeks and 5 days. Thanks for all the compliments.

Looks like your low back is really starting to come together as well. Looking good bor.

powerslave said:
Looks like your low back is really starting to come together as well. Looking good bor.
My lower back has been a strength of mine, probably from dead lifts.

Lumberg, clean your PM box out.

Re: done bulking

cleaned it out. I think they reduced the number of messages allowed from 100 to 50. :mad:

got some space now bro.

WOW! i haven't checked this thread in a while and i have to say you've made great progress! awesome job bro:)

how has the diet been treating you in terms of energy? my training partner is doing a contest in 3 weeks and he's been struggling a bit more lately (he's sitting at 6.5%bf).

Optimus B said:
WOW! i haven't checked this thread in a while and i have to say you've made great progress! awesome job bro:)

how has the diet been treating you in terms of energy? my training partner is doing a contest in 3 weeks and he's been struggling a bit more lately (he's sitting at 6.5%bf).
Thanks for the compliment. The diet is the worst part about it, but it hasn't been so bad that I can't stand it. When I did my show last July, I looked like I just escaped from Auschwitz. I don't have that emaciated look this time. Could be due to some of the supplements that I'm taking or the fact that I started a bit earlier out and had less BF to start with. I'm feeling pretty good, right now. 3 weeks and two days for me too. Where is your friend at? Maybe we are doing the same show. I'm gonna be in Birmingham, AL.

Oh wait, I just realized that you are in Canada. I doubt your partner and I will be adversaries at this one.

onerepmaximum said:
Thanks for the compliment. The diet is the worst part about it, but it hasn't been so bad that I can't stand it. When I did my show last July, I looked like I just escaped from Auschwitz. I don't have that emaciated look this time. Could be due to some of the supplements that I'm taking or the fact that I started a bit earlier out and had less BF to start with. I'm feeling pretty good, right now. 3 weeks and two days for me too. Where is your friend at? Maybe we are doing the same show. I'm gonna be in Birmingham, AL.

Oh wait, I just realized that you are in Canada. I doubt your partner and I will be adversaries at this one.
i'm glad to hear that everything's going great, i wish you the best of luck! :)

ya, i doubt that you two would be adversaries, we're in manitoba! aside from that, you've got about 30lbs on him (he's 5'6" ~145lbs).

one last thing, what %bf did you start at?

My last show, I was 155 (at 5'6"). This time I started at 198 with about 8%-9% BF (I think). The first pics that I posted on this thread where when I was 9 weeks out in January. I was holding a ton of water so it looks like I'm fatter than I actually was. I'm holding steady at 175 right now and I anticipate going in around 172 or so. Maybe a little less when I dump my water.

Top Bottom