Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training help

omarr_aboudi

Guys im on 5th week if bulk cycle
What is best routine to build mass
Each muscle has 6-7 exercises & 3set per exercise
Bicep and tricep 4-5 exercise
Should i lift heavy as hell. For the muscles ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys im on 5th week if bulk cycle
What is best routine to build mass
Each muscle has 6-7 exercises & 3set per exercise
Bicep and tricep 4-5 exercise
Should i lift heavy as hell. For the muscles ?

Omarr - why are you asking now... after 5 weeks? And we've had chats about routines since you've been posting. Oh and this is 6 weeks I think

Iasked cause imiss u hahaha

i think omarr and mobster should have a meatup

i want to see you both in the gym together and mobster beating the shit out of you lol

but seriously i can see mobster taking you under his huge wing and showing you the ropes.. fly to england and meat up

i think omarr and mobster should have a meatup

i want to see you both in the gym together and mobster beating the shit out of you lol

but seriously i can see mobster taking you under his huge wing and showing you the ropes.. fly to england and meat up

Iwish ican , idont have adix money yet so ahhaha

If he come jordan i will take care of him , you should search ob youtube for “mansaf” the traditional meal in jordan

Iwish ican , idont have adix money yet so ahhaha

If he come jordan i will take care of him , you should search ob youtube for “mansaf” the traditional meal in jordan

I just looked - warm the oven up I'd destroy that. Lamb, yogurt and rice - nom nom!

Any routine that worked without gear will work with gear. For bulking it comes down to diet.

100%

Your training really shouldn't train much whether you are bulking, cutting, on cycle or off cycle.

What changes is your diet and the amount of cardio you do.

Top Bottom