Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training/Diet Questions and problems.

effaych

Training/Diet Questions and problems.

First off I want to say I have done searches on google and read several articles and messages on the boards here. I am still unable to come to any conclusions.

I have no problems working out to gain muscle, I am pretty well off and I am fine with that. The problem is I want to lose some weight and then get back into a good lifting routine. I'm not fat, but I have a bit of a gut that I can't seem to get rid of.

I read all these things talking about getting a diet of 40carb 30protein 30fat, but how does ANYONE do this? I don't know what goods are perfect for this nor do I really like the idea of being totally restricted. I eat a couple times a day, even when lifting that is it. Normally chicken, and I'll drink one protein shake. I am not big on breakfast, and I normally eat when I am hungry only. When lifting i'll normally eat bigger meals as I am more hungry, but not all the time is it healthy.

I've never been big on aerobic exercise but it seems that is what I need to do is start cutting. I just don't know the best way to go about it as I am not someone who is good with making a strict diet. Nor do I have the money to just go out and buy a bunch of new food to implement a different diet right at this moment.

I guess the main question is done anyone have any suggestions? Any supplement suggestions, what are the best aerobic exercises to burn fat. I can handle a very extense workout. How often? I was thinking at least 5 days a week but I don't know for sure. Does anyone know any webpages or anything I could look out to help me figure out what is best, cuz I am not finding anything and if someone could point me in the right direction it would be great.

My body has never been exactly what I want, and right now I am trying to get rid of all the fat I don't want... I want to gain a bit more muscle mass, but not much. I am not a body builder by any means I just want to have a nice cut and toned body... not huge but maybe Brad Pitt style or something similiar. After I lose the excess weight that is when I hope to start lifting to my optimum level and then I just want to maintain my body when it is where I want it. So far after a year of trying I have not been able to do this though. My muscles might be bigger and stronger but I still can't see a six pac.

Thanks to anyone who can help, and if there is something similiar to this already on the board I apologize, but I couldn't find it.

Sorry to hear your problem but don't worry about it too much.... The best way I found to lose weight (fat) is to eat mostly protein and eat a little amount of carbs, most are 2 hours before a workout and right after with a glass of fruit juice. the carbs you should eat before wortking out should be pasta or rice, not sugar or fried crap.... Basically you should avoid all fast food, processed meat, animal fats, sugar, soda, you know the nasty shit... Eat eggs, chicken, beef, pork, fish and other high protein sources and tons of veggies..... for cardio I suggest doing intense cardio session such as sprinting, boxing ect.... and one more thing you need to eat on a regular basis so your body will learn* how to burn fat instead of store them.... so that means breakfast too...

Go check out the diet board, there's some good info there. Basically, for starters, eat breakfast, more regular meals through the day (not just when you're hungry), try to avoid processed foods and drink alot of water and eat alot of vegetables. Oh, and train hard, say your prayers and take your vitamins, brother!

Top Bottom