Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

top vitamins for bodybuilding for teenager

reptil4

hi bros, I'm 19 years old and want to start lifting to look nice , many people told me vitamins are crucial for my bulking process alone with muscle milk and a high protein diet, I have no idea about vitamins, My mom takes centrum but I've seen bad reviews online about it , which brand of vitamins are the top for body building you would recommend?

well first off if you are able to eat healthy + get in solid workouts consistently that is going to set you apart bigtime from your peers. so get that dialed in first.

the best supplement for you as a 19 year old is creatine. it is safe (don't listen to the morons who say it hurts your kidney's), cheap, non suppressive, and works well

get a good brand though. lots of creatine out there are full of fillers and sugars you don't need/want. get ancient strength from n2bm.com

At 19 here are the supplements that would be safe and effective to use:

-creatine
-fish and krill oil
-whey isolate protein powder
-multivitamin
-BCAA

*the main thing is to make sure you are eating a proper diet and training hard. That will be the majority of your results.

Most multivitamins on the market are crap. They are marketed to a very naive audience.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

As a teenager you should first of all have staple supplements like minerals, vitamins and fish oil. Minerals are calcium, potassium and magnesium. For fish oil & vitamins you can get krill oil and ruthless 3d from n2bm. Its quite cheap and the quality is outstanding.

As for supplements, you can start checking up for creatine, either monohydrate or a creatine blend like ancient strength

Top Bottom