Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much tuna? (such a thing?)

Madd Hatter

I was looking for some more protein bars to buy since I'm about out. Then I thought "wait a minute, a can of tuna is 50 cents, a protein bar is damn near $2". Other than it not being as filling, I don't see why I shouldn't just add a second can of tuna every day and save some money. This may be a fair amount of sodium, but that never hurt anyone did it? (Actually, it'd probably be 90% of the sodium I get all day, so....)

If you can stand two servings a day, by all means do it. And I wouldn't worry about the sodium.

just drink plenty of water for the sodium issue

IMO, ANY amount of tuna is too much!! LOL. But thats just a taste issue......you can't beat it in convenience and price, and it doesn't go bad like chicken.
As far as it being good for your diet-yes. Taste buds-NO!!;)

There is the small issue regarding the high mercury content of tuna, but IMO the benifits out weigh that factor.

some days i have it in nearly every meal. thats usuallu when i have no $ to spend or cant be bothered cooking chick the night before..:rolleyes:

Top Bottom