Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too much protein for my size?

benitazoo

Can you tell me the truth and facts on if I am taking too much protein for my size? Here are my stats: I am 139 pounds and only 5'5", so i am a smaller guy with a tight bone structure. I'm built good though and thick especially in upper body. right now I am counting my protein and i clock in at over 180g a day.

there is no rule for how much protein you need. the studies show you only need to average around .6g of protein a day per weight.. so for you getting around 90g a day on average is plenty

you aren't going to grow muscle off of just protein, you need to lift properly

The way you said "taking protein" makes me think you are consuming protein shakes. I would just stress that you need to be eating real food if you want to grow.

hello, if you want to build your muscle size so protein is good but you can remember one thing excess of every thing is bad for health, you can know how much need protein in your body just calculate with your current body weight 139 pounds x 2g protein of body weight

Top Bottom