Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too much protein?

capnnoway said:
alien amp pharm, Here Ya Go:

The dude states $1500 - $2000 of protein and creatine a month.

I'm not flaming, I just agree that I would also like to see the daily dosages on that list!

:)

Capnnoway, thanks for digging that up.

"I will be spending between 1500-2000 on Protein/creatine for my next run.For me,supplementation is every bit as important as the anabolics,probably more so." -HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex (6-27-02)

-I believe that maybe he's saying $1500-2000 for his WHOLE next cycle. Not just per ONE MONTH. I could be wrong though. If I'm wrong, I'd really like to see the breakdown on dosages and the prices paid.

BUMP for Huck to clarify for us nosy people.

I got some ginger root, but have been hesitant to take it because it mentions calcium deposits/gall stones (sp) I have not had them but it does run in the family. My weight is 254 and I take 400-450g of protein a day. I only shit once a day so IMO by body is liking it.

Badger...

LOL,Alien is correct,that is for my entire upcomming cyle,which will be 3-4 months in length.I will be looking to get 300grams a day in the form of high quality whey/casein protein powders(outside of the whole food sources),and around 15-20grams per day of effervescent creatine.And I have saved for MONTHS to be able to grab these items.Huckster is not rich by any means,lol.

BTW,the human body is an incredibly adaptative machine,which can certainly utilize higher amounts of protein.Particularly in A/S users and weightlifters alike,the possibility of increased A/R's/myonucleic populations/satellite cell proliferation leads to a far greater ability to utilize and process proteins.To say that one can only assimilate 35-40 grams in one sitting is way too far reaching,as individualistic genetic biomechanics,as well as the above aforementioned alterations can certainly alter these figures to a huge degree,and what may be the cap end for one organism,may only be the bottom end for another.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
BTW,the human body is an incredibly adaptative machine,which can certainly utilize higher amounts of protein.Particularly in A/S users and weightlifters alike,the possibility of increased A/R's/myonucleic populations/satellite cell proliferation leads to a far greater ability to utilize and process proteins.To say that one can only assimilate 35-40 grams in one sitting is way too far reaching,as individualistic genetic biomechanics,as well as the above aforementioned alterations can certainly alter these figures to a huge degree,and what may be the cap end for one organism,may only be the bottom end for another.

Your the man huck. Thanx for settin me straight on the protein intake per sitting thing. However, for my dietary needs, i don't need to go with more than 290 grams of protein per day. That 2 gram per pound of body weight.

OAKBOX said:

Your the man huck. Thanx for settin me straight on the protein intake per sitting thing. However, for my dietary needs, i don't need to go with more than 290 grams of protein per day. That 2 gram per pound of body weight.

2g per lb of B/W is sufficient buddy.

OAKBOX said:

However, for my dietary needs, i don't need to go with more than 290 grams of protein per day. That 2 gram per pound of body weight.

Oops, my mistake. That 1.5 gm per lb of B/W. Should have calculated before i typed. LOL :p

Top Bottom