Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too much protein?

hey quartermiler:
what does ur diet look like. i am trying to get around 200g of protein a day. since were about the same weight just wondering. Are you ON right now?

capnnoway said:
IMO I think most guys take too much protein... Your body can only absorb so much and you get a lot just from foods that you eat.

I have even emailed Designer Protein... they say 1 - 2 scoops is the most anyone should take per day.
I don't think taking more will hurt you AND its not that expensive, so maybe its better to be safe than sorry and drink 5 lbs a week.

Nice info from Designer, but they've got a vested interest. the Studies show that solids (such as whole meats, etc.) can be assimilated at the rate of 28 to 35g every 2-2.5 hours. Whey, specifically CFM (Cross Flow Matrix....very refined and not too pricey at $8.xx/pound unflavored) can be assimilated at about 60g per 2.5/hours.

If you follow that, then technically 4 whey drinks @ 240g and 3 solid meals @ 90g, you can get in 330g. That's without digestive enzymes btw, if you add bromelain, HCL and pancreatic....you can elevate each meal up to 40% (so another 120g or protein in a day). You can't keep this up for more than 6-8 weeks before your liver says stop, so use it wisely for a solid bulking cycle, and eat lean while you do it.....

Bo

Bo knows Squat :inflate:

The EXCREMENT has spoken.
That's good enough for me bro's.

:)

alien amp pharm - check this out:
I will be spending between 1500-2000 on Protein/creatine for my next run.For me,supplementation is every bit as important as the anabolics,probably more so.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

5lbs a day DAMN!

Protein is the best. If I don't intake enough my strength goes down hill. I try to stay away from to much powders, solid food is better if you can. But powders are good when you need somehting quick and after a workout, I like shakes before bed.

Fatchops

capnnoway said:
alien amp pharm - check this out:
I will be spending between 1500-2000 on Protein/creatine for my next run.For me,supplementation is every bit as important as the anabolics,probably more so.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

5lbs a day DAMN!

It's not that I don't believe you, but do you have a link to the thread that came from? I never question someone like Huck because his knowledge is incredibile, but I would like to see the list of supplements he takes that total $1500-2000 a month! -or was he talking about that much during his whole next cycle?

Also, What kind of job would someone have to have to be able to spend $2000/month just on supplements?!? (plus cost of gear, anti-e's, clomid, food, gym, lifestyle, family, etc.) I just don't see how it's possible. Someone enlighten me!

Well I'm thru with work for today. I'll catch you guys tommorrow.

Peace

Re: Re: um

The Almighty said:

I believe how much protein you can absord at one sitting is all individual.

for most people if u take more than about 50grams its goin to be shitted out,

Im glad someone brought that up.... I have noticed that ever since I started my cycle... I havent shit nearly enough.... i thought something was wrong.. lol Im glad someone brought this up.

Top Bottom