Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much meat?

PiperJennings

[FONT=&quot]Ok so due to my family health issues of diabetes, heart disease, and others, I have been on the right track on getting my diet set straight. I have been on a strict diet of nothing but veggies, and meat(steak, tuna, salmon, talapia,) and protein shakes and bars. And my Doc said that I am eating "too much" meat. I was like whats wrong with that. He wouldn't explain. Do you guys see anything wrong with that? Oh and I am healthy with no diseases or anything.[/FONT]

Yes. You need dietary fiber, and you can definitely eat too much meat (which will lead to other health issues)

doctors take 1 class about nutrition/diet throughout medical school so gives a shit what they think? they still push fat is bad and other nonsense too

having said that the healthiest part of an animal are the bone marrow and organs. parts that most 'meat eaters' fail at getting anyway.

Do a little bit more research and make sure you are doing the right things now to avoid any disease down the road!

Top Bottom