Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too much fat from meat?

salleyom

I always track and weigh what I eat, that isn’t a problem at all and I live by what my food scale says. I am just curious about the fat content in meat. I am a hunter and always have plenty of meat on hand which I cook full bones and all in pots, slow cooking. Living in Arkansas I got access to any meat you could want. But is the fat too much? So far today I have calculated 125g of fat and 300g of protein

I dont think there is too much fat in meal, but too much carbs is bad, if you have 125grams of fat but 0 carbs no problem.

the whole attack on fat happened for 30 straight years, then suddenly people realized 'wait a minute, fat is good for us'

in fact fat intake is necessary to keep a healthy heart and organs.

the issue becomes refined fats and refined oils that are bad

but fat from nature is good for us. we need them to succeed

having said all that what you are asking has nothing to do with fat, but everything to do with a high meat diet. i am here to tell you that you should NOT eat tons of dry meat like that. the organs, skin, fat and bone marrow of the animal is what you should eat. muscle should be a lower portion. so if you are one of those who only eats chicken breast and steak then you are doing it wrong

I always track and weigh what I eat, that isn’t a problem at all and I live by what my food scale says. I am just curious about the fat content in meat. I am a hunter and always have plenty of meat on hand which I cook full bones and all in pots, slow cooking. Living in Arkansas I got access to any meat you could want. But is the fat too much? So far today I have calculated 125g of fat and 300g of protein

So I'll state the obvious.
1) You can look up the fat content yourself
2) And you can try trimming the fat off.

High fat intake only becomes a problem when you mix it with high carbs in the same meal.
As long as you stick to high protein and medium fat and low carbs you should be fine to build a nice lean physique.

If you want to do more research please listen to our podcast on the dangers of Burned Meats

https://www.evolutionary.org/burned-meats/

Top Bottom