Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TKD -HELP - i need more energy!

cytrix

hi guys, i started doing a TKD last saturday (5 days ago), actually, i didn't train this week, so i haven't taken in any pre-workout carbs yet (i needed a week off training). i take in 1g protein and 1g fat per lb.bodyweight, which is 160 lbs, and only 20g carbs. but, i feel like i need more food, i don't have that much energy as i used to. they say you are not supposed to be hungry on a keto diet. could i add more fat, like maybe 1,5g fat instead of 1g fat per 1g protein, and still loose as fast?

i thought too much protein will kick you out of ketosis, i guess that means any more than the suggested 1g/lb BW?

LOL, sup cytrix?

Don't eat more protein, more protein than used for repair will be converted to carbs.

I've never had any of the negative effects of low energy levels, keto breath, poor concentration, etc....so I really don't know.

Are you drinking enough water? Supplementing with multivitamin/mineral, calcium/magnesium, fiber? These are all very important on keto. Taking an ECA also couldn't hurt.

thanx, cackerot 69, i lowered my protein intake, so the ratio is now 1g protein/1.5g fat, as i found out is the correct ratio for a successful keto diet. you don't need 1g /lb bodyweight, but instead about 1g per lb LEAN bodyweight. i felt a difference immidiately the first day!!

Top Bottom