Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on loosing weight

Anyway this thread got sidetracked somehow.
This was about calculating your BMR.

RADAR

Should be a sticky for awhile very easy to follow guide .

Brad.

I will add this and let it rest,the benefits to morning cardio after a 12 hr fast is it

A-burn fat stores for fuel
B-your BMR is elevated thruout the day ,so the body is gonna take advantage of this and the absorbion of nutrients is elevated so you are actually burning some fat all day,that is if you eat several smaller meals thruout the day with some protein included.Muscle growth is elevated.
C-Blood pressure I cannot stress this enough,it will decrease & you will be healthier,Plus your Good Cholorsetrol lever will increase.

D- You will look better and sleep better,thus achieving a deep REM sleep where the body produces HGH

It's a win-sin situation.

RADAR

Great info RADAR. I work out in the evenings. Weights and then cardio. I managed a team that is global so my schedule is tough. It works for me but after reading and considering this post, I am going to try to get my cardio in before work. Def on weekends, I have no escuse for not doing AM cardio on an empty stomach.

I have tried having protein shakes before i do morning cardio and I do sweat more but the leanest I ever came was from empty stomach and I hate coming back from jogging flat as hell. I am trying clen/t3 before cardio empty stomach and the hunger is insane and I am contemplating a protein shake before now since I have been leaning out faster than usual but I fear a little more muscle may be going with it but I suppose that is somewhat expected.

anyone else get insane hunger from early morning cardio empty stomach with clen/t3....? I am sure the eq is not helping either.

Last edited:
Since its a new year i believe this deserves bumping!

RADAR

this is a cool thread :) def sticky material

I'd like some advice, so take my stats and goals into consideration - 5'10, 213lbs @ 16% (approx), i really just want to get down to 10% on my current cycle, should i have a protein shake before my morning cardio?? i'm doing 5 days a week for 1 hour each and restricting carbs to 100gish a day, refeeding every 6 days. i started at 220lbs at 18.5ish% bf, that was 16th december. my cycle is 500mg test (omna)/week 1-8 and dbol 25mg/day 1-4

OOP! sorry i hit the edit button by mustake.

To get really lean quick you should do morning cardio upon first waking up 12 hrs from your last meal, need a boost AGX sports has lipostim with lipoflame add that to morning cardio and watch your performance really improve.

Then right after Have a big hi Protein shake, your bmr with lipoflame will burn fat the rest of the day.
RADAR

Should you still do empty stomach morning cardio if you are NOT on cycle RADAR?

Top Bottom