Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips on loosing weight

I'm eating tren for breakfast every morning:evil:

(but i'm still eating too much cheese:mad:)
i love cheese and tren hahah...seriouly tho kraft makes a new shreded mozz cheese that melts just like fat cheese...i have like 10 bags in my friedge ...my omelettes in the am are fucking loaded up

We know Diet plays an important role ,so without using dangerous drugs,How do we loose weight?

Question:
How many calories should I eat if I want to lose weight?

Answer:
It's Relative
Technically, there is no magic number of calories we should all eat each day to lose weight. While most people can lose weight eating around 1,500 calories, you can assess your own personal caloric needs with a little math.

Why Estimate Your Caloric Needs?
To estimate how many calories you should consume in order to maintain your weight, you'll need to do a little math. By using a simple formula called the Harris-Benedict principle, you can assess your basal metabolic rate -- also known as your BMR.
(Then, to lose weight, you'll need to cut calories or burn extra calories and shoot for a level lower than the results you get with this formula.)

Calculate Your BMR
Your BMR is the amount of energy your body needs to function. We use about 60% of the calories we consume each day for basic bodily functions such as breathing.
Other factors that influence your BMR are height, weight, age and sex.

Step one is to calculate your BMR with the following formula:

Women:
655 + (4.3 x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years)

Men:
66 + (6.3 x weight in pounds) + (12.9 x height in inches) - (6.8 x age in years)

Please note that this formula applies only to adults.

Calculate Activity
Step two: In order to incorporate activity into your daily caloric needs, do the following calculation:

If you are sedentary : BMR x 20 percent

If you are lightly active: BMR x 30 percent

If you are moderately active (You exercise most days a week.): BMR x 40 percent

If you are very active (You exercise intensely on a daily basis or for prolonged periods.): BMR x 50 percent

If you are extra active (You do hard labor or are in athletic training.): BMR x 60 percent

Add this number to your BMR.

The result of this formula will be the number of calories you can eat every day and maintain your current weightt. In order to lose weight, you'll need to take in fewer calories than this result.

As you lose weight, you can re-calculate the formula to assess your new BMR.

RADAR

You didn't put EPSOM SALTS in there.

The funny thing was yrs ago when i first started preaching morning Cardio on an empty stomach after a 12 hr fast,everyone cried against it saying it was too catabolic and you would loose muscle,actually the opposite occured!
So i rest my case.

RADAR

The funny thing was yrs ago when i first started preaching morning Cardio on an empty stomach after a 12 hr fast,everyone cried against it saying it was too catabolic and you would loose muscle,actually the opposite occured!
So i rest my case.

RADAR
i dont lose weight with cardio on empty stomach...if i drink 50grams protein then cardio im good to o

I'm the opposite i do cardio on an empty stomach,when i get in i'm flat as a deflated baloon,i have a 50g shake,then shower after i get out and look in the mirror,BAM i'm am swollen proof the body is taking advantage of those nutrients.
it's not about loosing weight,it's about burning fat.

RADAR

Anyway this thread got sidetracked somehow.
This was about calculating your BMR.

RADAR

I'm the opposite i do cardio on an empty stomach,when i get in i'm flat as a deflated baloon,i have a 50g shake,then shower after i get out and look in the mirror,BAM i'm am swollen proof the body is taking advantage of those nutrients.
it's not about loosing weight,it's about burning fat.

RADAR

Yeah im the same.

Brad.

Top Bottom