Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

timing carbs and cycling

dalton1984

as I write this I am eating a fish sandwich with some bread toast and butter. It feels good to get in some extra carbs even though I am following a keto diet. So my plan was to stick to keto most of the time and throw in some carbs every couple days just to give me some energy. This can be like a refeed type day for me. Is this plan stupid or will it work for weight loss?

as I write this I am eating a fish sandwich with some bread toast and butter. It feels good to get in some extra carbs even though I am following a keto diet. So my plan was to stick to keto most of the time and throw in some carbs every couple days just to give me some energy. This can be like a refeed type day for me. Is this plan stupid or will it work for weight loss?

If, as and when, I do a diet, I'LL STICK TO THE DIET. You already know you're slacking off else you wouldn't be here asking.

If you are going to do keto you have to stick to it and you will eventually have tons of energy. You just have to get through until you are fat adapted.

Thats not keto. That is carb cycling. Keto is no carbs every day. You can't even get into ketosis until you go days without carbs.

Top Bottom