Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for some diet tweaks

viciousness

Been a while EF brothers and its good to be back!!

Im at a nice 245lb now and am trying to get down to 225 with no deadline.. my diet for the past 4 months has been as follows

9:30am 2 eggs/4 whites and 1/4 cup scottish oatmeal

11:30am chicken breast on whole wheat toast or 1 scoop whey (usually the meal tho)

12:30-1:30-lift

2:00 PWO shake- 2scoop whey + BCAA

2:30 1/4 cup oatmeal with 1tblspoon jelly or a sugar packet and 2 chicken breasts with peppers and onion

5:30 chicken breast or ground turkey burger (2) with 1 cup brown rice or lettuce no dressing

8:30 12 oz steak with peppers and onion and a small handful of lettuce no dressing

11:30- 1/4 cup cottage cheese with cinnamon powder and 1 scoop casein

3:00 am(middle of the night wakeup) - bcaa and water

I dont know how much this works out to calorically but I am losing like a lb a day almost on the scale i was 256 2 weeks ago and now 245, wondering if im losing muscle.. i would have to say im at 20% bf still cause i definitely have a small size pouch left on my gut but am overall leaning the fuck out.. just wanna know if i should continue this or switch my whole shit up to get these next 20 lbs off.. any other stuff you guys need to know ask away

stay frosty brothers!
viciousness

just get in the bcaa's throughout the day. your diet looks good. i drop the jelly from the second post w/o personally but if your losing then your probably good.

id drink a shake with the bcaas in it at 3am instead of just water.

ya its only 7g sugar per 7 grams of jelly so a tblspoon must be just underthat, figure since thats the only sugar im getting at all and only on my lifting days (5 days) it would help for an insulin spike.

so another casein in the middle of the night even tho at 11 30 i bang the casein and cottage? id rather double up on the cottage cheese cause lately im not a fan of so much shake ive kinda become anti shake unless its crucial like PWO or to that degree..

when would you add some bcaa during the day? morning or pre workout and post. i actually was hoping you'd pop in man you always know your shit brother!

vic

I would take in some BCAA upon waking and during the middle of your workout. I would keep the jelly for the insulin spike post workout since your not taking anything that would cause an insulin spike like dextrose of waxy maize.
I think the cottage cheese at 0300 would be fine just have some BCAA with it

id take the bcaa morning, evening, and late night. i would drop the casein and just use whey. id use the whey through the night to.

youre gonna have to lower your calories and adjust your macros if you want to lose 20 pounds. you can have alot of muscle on lower calories if you figure out what you need and what you dont. i would cut 200 calories every 5 days for 3 weeks. then go from there. just my opinion.

so i've been losing some and now am resting at 240 the past couple days consistent which is good im gonna be 230's soon and looking forward to that... I did a cal calculator and have these numbers

Cals 3052

Fat 88 g

Cholesterol
1080 mg
Sodium
2506 mg
Carbs
98 g
Sugars
7 g
Fiber
12 g
Protein
350 g

Now I dont know if that cholesterol and sodium level is healthy for a day to day but i also take down LOADS of water/stay away from all condiments and dressings cause of sodium.. so an abundance of the sodium im gettin is from "eggs and chicken/steak" this calc is saying (livestrong.com)

I've been cutting carbs the past week as Joe D had reccomended and cut 20% of carbs from each meal besides like a small handful of lettuce and celery sticks from my last meal of the day and meal 1 which is my oats.. my question is this, should i do a whole new diet to throw my body off or just keep doing daily variations with the same numbers substituting some meals with turkey breast or bison etc etc

how long do you guys usually run a diet consistent???? ive been doin this for like 3.5 months and i could still keep going im not bored with it but should i switch anything at all. preach brothers i just feel like mixing it up taking it to the next level with this carb cutting

vic

Top Bottom