Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to bulk up

Pbr22ozo

I’m 22 years old
180 lb
6ft tall
18% body fat
I don't care anymore I've tried cutting down and when I do it seems like I lose all my strength so I just want to bulk up and see what happens. I've increase my calories to 4000 a day and I'm doing over 400 carbs. I plan on lifting at least four times a week. Is this a good strategy I should try

you can bump your calories weight x 20 but keep protein at 50% carbs at 30% and fat at 20%, you need high protein to grow

I’m 22 years old
180 lb
6ft tall
18% body fat
I don't care anymore I've tried cutting down and when I do it seems like I lose all my strength so I just want to bulk up and see what happens. I've increase my calories to 4000 a day and I'm doing over 400 carbs. I plan on lifting at least four times a week. Is this a good strategy I should try

bro 400 carbs what pros eat, that nutz

I’m 22 years old
180 lb
6ft tall
18% body fat

What would you normally eat?

Top Bottom