Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thyroid and ephedrine

Jaison

Hi, I have a hypoacyive thyroid. I take 100 mcg synthroid daily. I have also been taken ephedrine (ECA stack) for a while. Are there any dangers I should know about to my Thyroid?. All replies are welcome. Thanks

Potentially, all drugs have their associated dangers.

If you do a thorough search using the Internet, you should be able to obtain lots of info on potential side effects and or dangers.

I'll go as far as saying you should be fine as long as you take the pills in moderation.

first of all dont listen to newbis!! t3 at 100mcg you can be on it for 6 weeks than of for 4 weeks and then you can start t3 again,and between you do E.C.A,(ephedrine,coffein,asperin) if you use t3 to long you maybe have to take it all the life long,and its no danger.do a serch and you will find a lot of info.i have done weight lifting for 15 years now so i now a little :D
its a good cutting stack,good luck;)

Hello! Speaking of not listening to newbies--- Who said anything about T3, micke? He's on T4.

ECA is counter indicated for HYPERthyroid. That's over active.

I'm hypo, like you, and take 125 of levoxyl and 25 of Cytomel, that's T#3. Synthyroid is currently having a big fight with the FDA, and has been proved to not be stable. Here's a good thyroid link. :

http://thyroid.about.com/health/thyroid/]

With all due respect to those other people posting--YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THYROID DISORDERS! Don't post your mis-information.

I take ECA alternately with yohimbine, and have no problems.

i have done weight lifting for 15 years now so i now a little

Got you beat, as I've been doing it (naturally) for 18 years; so there 'roid boy! I think you should spend less time telling people to not listen to "newbies" and more time learning the english language.

You know what they say about people who live in glass houses...

I wonder how long will micke will take juice until the doc says your kidneys liver are wasted.You can take all the precautions you want look at rich gaspari,dorian,once they stop they shribble up and are left with disaster.What good does it do you to look good on the outside and like shit on the inside.Dont give me that low dosage,PRIMO,DECA stack shit either its still dangerous.You only have one life .Go natural.:)

You'll only have liver problems if you take oral steroids which anyone who wants to play it safe shouldn't do anyways. There's no doubt steroids can be dangerous in the wrong hands. Personally I'm natural but I don't bash smart steroid users. Any drug can cause problems in extreme circumstances and people who take steroids without researching first are definately at risk.

Personally I think smoking and drinking as just as, if not more dangerous than steroids. People KNOW for a fact that long term smoking can lead to many health problems, especially lung cancer, yet there are more smokers now than there ever was. Drinking can destroy your liver, you can die from alchohol poisoning, or worse you can pass out and choke on your own vomet yet this doesn't slow down the average booze hound either.

Steroids in the right hands can make positive effects on the body. If not then doctors wouldn't be prescribing testosterone therapy to aging men who's bodies are producing enough of it anymore. Most of the complications form steroids aren't so much dangerous to the person as they are inconvenient. Gyno, acne, hair loss is not hazardous to your health.

And comparing a pro level bodybuilder to an average steroid user isn't a fair assesment either. Pros obviously take a lot of drugs and for long periods in their life. People who use them safely in moderation aren't going to see problems that you suggest. Look at Arnold, Ferrigno and some of the other old time bodybuilders. They no doubt took a lot and they're still doing fine. Arnold had heart surgery but of course you'll try to blame that on roids. I could safely guestimate that more people die of 2nd hand smoke related problems than steroid related problems.

Maybe you should get some information on the subject before you spout out your conclusions that you obviously have gotten from watching 20/20, Dateline or some other overblown media hype.

Vageta youre absolutely correct I couldnt agree with you more. I was just messing with my buddy Micke for coming out so strong and trying to put someone else
down.:cool:

micke said:
first of all dont listen to newbis!! t3 at 100mcg you can be on it for 6 weeks than of for 4 weeks and then you can start t3 again,and between you do E.C.A,(ephedrine,coffein,asperin) if you use t3 to long you maybe have to take it all the life long,and its no danger.do a serch and you will find a lot of info.i have done weight lifting for 15 years now so i now a little :D
its a good cutting stack,good luck;)

you know a little, but you pay little attention

he said he has HYPOACTIVE THYROID. which means he HAS to take it, its part of his treatment. hes not choosing to take it for a "cutting stack".

Top Bottom