Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on jelly?

SmithJones

Hi ya guys,
Well my mum just got back from shopping and got some of these powder packets of "hartleys sugar free jelly". Now its coming to these warm summer days I cant think of anything better than a nice big bowl of ice cold jelly after dinner. Is this stuff ok to eat? is it healthy? or do you guys not recommend it due to additives etc?
Thanks

It isn’t ‘healthy’ but it won’t derail any fitness/body comp goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ya guys,
Well my mum just got back from shopping and got some of these powder packets of "hartleys sugar free jelly". Now its coming to these warm summer days I cant think of anything better than a nice big bowl of ice cold jelly after dinner. Is this stuff ok to eat? is it healthy? or do you guys not recommend it due to additives etc?
Thanks
I see no reason you cant have some in moderation. Those things can be good dieting tools. I use sugar free syrup for my protein pancakes

Hi ya guys,
Thanks

I recommend you stop relying on mum to do the shopping for what you need.

As an occasional treat, there's no issue here, but you definitely do not want this to e a dietary staple.

Top Bottom