Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on diet?

jotterball

[FONT=&quot]Hi.. if you you wouldn't mind would you check out my bulking diet and let me know if I should add/remove anything or change anything? Cheers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My stats are...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Im 17, 202 pounds and 13% bodyfat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Meal 1: 50g protein, 100g oats, one banana, pint of semi-skimmed milk, 2 table spoons PB OR 2 table spoons olive oil[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 2: 8 oz chicken, 100g white pasta, some cheese, pint of semi-skimmed milk[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 3: same as meal 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 4:(PRE-WORKOUT) 8 oz lean steak meat, white bread (50g carbs) and some cheese[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 5: (PWO) 50g protein, 100g oats, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Meal 6: cup of cottage cheese, 2 table spoons PB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers guys...[/FONT]

You don't need to eat right before your workout, but this seems fine. Diets are going to be widely varying based on genetics, training, etc.

i think this diet is horrible

where are your fruits and vegetables?

it is all shakes, supplements, bread, and dairy. you will destroy your gut and it is very inflammatory .. that is why i bet you feel like ass after each of these meals. and also never eat a meal before a workout. your body is working hard already, now you want it to also have to digest all that shit on top of it?

get rid of all the shakes and processed junk. stick to 3 good quality whole food meals per day. real food.

Hi.. if you you wouldn't mind would you check out my bulking diet and let me know if I should add/remove anything or change anything? Cheers

My stats are...
Im 17, 202 pounds and 13% bodyfat.

Meal 1: 50g protein, 100g oats, one banana, pint of semi-skimmed milk, 2 table spoons PB OR 2 table spoons olive oil
Meal 2: 8 oz chicken, 100g white pasta, some cheese, pint of semi-skimmed milk
Meal 3: same as meal 2
Meal 4:(PRE-WORKOUT) 8 oz lean steak meat, white bread (50g carbs) and some cheese
Meal 5: (PWO) 50g protein, 100g oats, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine
Meal 6: cup of cottage cheese, 2 table spoons PB

Cheers guys...

White bread and zero veg??

How do I get my mind right to lose weight?

• Change Your Goals. Losing weight might be a result, but it shouldn't be the goal. ...
  • Rethink Rewards and Punishments. ...
  • Take a Breath. ...
  • Throw Out the Calendar. ...
  • Identify Your 'Trouble Thoughts' ...
  • Don't Step on the Scale. ...
  • Talk to Yourself Like You Would a Friend. ...
  • Forget the Whole 'Foods Are Good or Bad' Mentality.

How do I get my mind right to lose weight?

• Change Your Goals. Losing weight might be a result, but it shouldn't be the goal. ...
  • Rethink Rewards and Punishments. ...
  • Take a Breath. ...
  • Throw Out the Calendar. ...
  • Don't Step on the Scale. ...
  • Talk to Yourself Like You Would a Friend. ...
  • Forget the Whole 'Foods Are Good or Bad' Mentality.

Top Bottom