Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those who can cook.. need some help here

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
So I have frozen shrimp and scallops (thank God for Trader Joes) but how do I cook them?? I need some good recipies here.

I am getting sick of all the protein I eat... i need to spruce up some of it.. so I thought I'd go for some seafood.. I just don't know how to cook it.

Brian

I'm not much of a cook but try doing a search on www.foodtv.com for a recipe.. i've found a couple good ones there.. if not you can always find a good marinade and either gril. them or saute and they would be good.. just make sure not to overcook cuz both shrimp and scallops overcook easily

You could stir fry them, or bake them, You could be very brave and grill them, or perhaps(Idon't know how this would turn out)put them on a Foreman grill.

HTH

Wow Food TV has a ton of recipies! Thanks.

I just need to buy all these ancillary cooking supplies.. all the seasonings and oils and stuff.

Lestat said:
So I have frozen shrimp and scallops (thank God for Trader Joes) but how do I cook them?? I need some good recipies here.

I am getting sick of all the protein I eat... i need to spruce up some of it.. so I thought I'd go for some seafood.. I just don't know how to cook it.

Brian

Thaw those bitches out. Grill them on a grill pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper, lemon juice on them and then eat. Simple and tastes good.

hmmm...Trader Joes looks like a cool store...and there's one right here near me, i just never went in it. I'll have to check it out.

Yeah Trader Joes is a great way to get healthy food for very affordable prices.

I went to Trader Joes after work yesterday......cool place...I got some venison burgers and salmon burgers and these chicken sausages......gpod stuff..and pretty cheap.

Top Bottom