Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about buying TRIPLE THREAT. Is it worth it????

dimitrios

I was thinking about buying some good whey protein. How is Triple Threat?? I used to use Predator Whey Protein Isolate, but the nutrition facts are different now. Last time I bought Predator (1 Year ago) it had reat nutritional facts, now they are completely different. If anyone has a better product please let me know. I am looking for low carbs and sugars, and high protein. Thanks, Dimitrios

I've been using Myoplex for years. It's great because they actually offer recipies for their own basic Straw/Van/Choc flavors. Mint extract in chocolate, Butter Buds and cinnamon in vanilla (a cinnamon roll...VERY good), etc. It's one of the best out there.

If you want cheap and don't care about taste then try proteinfactory.com for their pure protein mixes. They offer a wide variety of stuff and it all tastes like shit, imo, but it is good quality and cheap.

Triple Threat tastes good, is cheap, but it has carbs. Myoplex and Met-Rx is crap, imo....they use bad fat to make it taste good.

I mix my whey protein with food (Oatmeal, cottage cheese) so I buy the most for the lease amount of money. After trying all different kinds of stuff and believing every advertisement written in the magazines about certain protein powders building muscle, I got smart, read alot in this website and finally saved some money - I normally buy off dpsnutrition but went into GNC and found 2 lb of twinlabs whey protein on sale for $7.49 - reg. $30.00. Works for me since I'm usually adding it to something - as long as you get the proper amount of proteins in your diet per day.:p

witkowsd said:
I mix my whey protein with food (Oatmeal, cottage cheese) so I buy the most for the lease amount of money. After trying all different kinds of stuff and believing every advertisement written in the magazines about certain protein powders building muscle, I got smart, read alot in this website and finally saved some money - I normally buy off dpsnutrition but went into GNC and found 2 lb of twinlabs whey protein on sale for $7.49 - reg. $30.00. Works for me since I'm usually adding it to something - as long as you get the proper amount of proteins in your diet per day.:p

My GNC just had a sales like that also. But be aware that most product are CLOSE to expire. I bought a tub of Designer Whey for 7.50 also. It expires in August, but of course, I finished it before then. :)

witkowsd said:

Thanks for all the info

Top Bottom