Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

think i'm stuck....

coyotekid84

So I posted a thread some time ago about getting help to gain lean weight. I've come to a point now were i'm losing body fat but not gaining much weight. I started using the useful info at 148 with 15% bf. Now i'm at 154 with 10% bf. I've added muscle milk as my 7th meal or just with a meal. And still nothing to have been had. I already eat 3300 cal with the muscle milk, what do i do. I would like to stop shedding bf and starting gaining weight. My other quesiton is will I ever stop losing bf at this rate?

if youre eating 3300 calories at a bodyweight of 154 you should be gaining shitloads of weight. the only thing i can think of is your not eating the right types of food. what are you eating now?

0730 1.5 serving of cream of wheat with protein shake (On 55gm protein)
1030 8oz chicken breast with 1 can of corn (sometimes muscle milk
*******sometimes just muscle milk at 9 depends how hungry i get
1230 6oz of tune 1.5 cups of brown rice and green veg
1430 4 slices of wheat bread, natural pb and a protein shake
1730 steak or lean beef with potatoes
2000 if i'm hungry some eggs and wheat toast
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some times i get so hungry i eat whatever i can get a hold of. Good or bad, but for the most part this is how i eat. and even if i ate junk i'd still be gaining weight.
I've also cut back on cardio doing almost none!!

meal one 530 cal 2g fat 56gm protein
--------- 440 cal 160 fat 32 gm protein(muscle milk)
meal two 297 cal 43 gm fat 59 gm protein
meal three 410 cal 25 gm fat 40 gm protein
meal four 730 cal 190 fat 64 gm protein
-------------------------------
that alone is 2400 cal

yeah man its hard to say but if your stuck your just gonna have to throw in some more food. maybe a pb&j or somthing squeesed between

if what you posted is accurate you gained over 12 lbs of muscle, all while losing fat. how the fuck are you possibly complaining..shit man keep up the good work

Top Bottom