Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermicore

Borachon

Anyone been using the new Met-RX product "Thermicore"? I've tried many thermogenics, and started using this lately. I've noticed pretty good results, I guess because of it's longlasting, time-released effect (about 8 hours supposedly), but also noticed I crash pretty bad and get even hungrier after the stuff wears off...anyone else notice this or have anything to add about this product?

I too was very disappointed w/Met-rx when it came to their fatburner.

However, I have found one that has turned out to be better than any of the other ones I've tried.

MD-6 by Biotest.

There's still the exhileration, but without the jitters.

And I don't know about anyone else, whenever I've taken the Xenadrine, Hydroxycut or Diet Fuel before aerobics I feel heart palpitations and sometimes it is hard to breathe.

But the MD-6 did not have this effect.

I'm no expert by any means, but have been trying different fat burners along the way for the last 9 months along with doing a hours worth of cardio on an empty stomach, and I am just now seeing results.

Probably because of the increased cardio thing, but this product has never caused me to crash or get jittery.

:D in my book

Top Bottom