Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there such a thing as "Cheating" while Bulking???

NJSerious

Banned
What should I not eat? I'm taking Prolabs NLarge 2, 3 times per day and trying to eat 4-5 meals daily, with lots of protein and carbs, steaks, rice, chicken, turkey, lots of tuna and yogurt in between shakes and meals......big breakfasts, you get the idea....im 160lbs right with very low bodyfat, and pretty cut....but i definitely need to bulk more and was wondering what i should and moreover SHOULDNT eat while bulking. thanks!

NJSerious said:
What should I not eat? I'm taking Prolabs NLarge 2, 3 times per day and trying to eat 4-5 meals daily, with lots of protein and carbs, steaks, rice, chicken, turkey, lots of tuna and yogurt in between shakes and meals......big breakfasts, you get the idea....im 160lbs right with very low bodyfat, and pretty cut....but i definitely need to bulk more and was wondering what i should and moreover SHOULDNT eat while bulking. thanks!

focus on your bodybuilding foods like rice, potatoes, oats, steaks, chicken, turkey, tuna, shakes.........but dont avoid burgers and all other junk food goodies ocasionally, just dont make a habit of eating crap on daily basis

Re: Re: Is there such a thing as "Cheating" while Bulking???

serge said:

focus on your bodybuilding foods like rice, potatoes, oats, steaks, chicken, turkey, tuna, shakes.........but dont avoid burgers and all other junk food goodies ocasionally, just dont make a habit of eating crap on daily basis

thats exactly what i was thinking. I never eat fast food anyways, but occasionally enjoy a good pizza...so thanks for confirming it.

Top Bottom