Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there such a thing as an "appitite enhancer" drug???

rockn2dmax

Hello,
I'm 6'1 150lbs. About a year and a half ago, I had some major lung surgery and dropped like 35lbs in 2 weeks (I used to weight about 170lbs). I used to be into lifting, and I'm starting to get into it again. One of the after effects of my hospital stay was, I seemed to have permanatly damaged my appitite sensor in my head... b/c I just don't get hungry!!!

I mean it, my stomach will start to eat it's self, I'll get stomach pains and be like... "Why the fuck does my stomach hurt? Oh, DUH! I haven't ate in like 6 hours!" It's slowly getting better... But i've told doctors about this, and they just shrug me off! (I think they're thinking "we got his lungs fixed, who cares about the rest!")

So, Is there some sort of appitite enhancer pills, like the opposite of metabolife???

I'd eat more sweats, so my body would store more fat... but I also hate chocolate, and ice cream...

Something else I noticed about myself... I basically do the attkins diet naturally... when I get stuff to eat, I like MEAT, LOTS AND LOTS OF MEAT!!!! But I'm not much for potato's... give me a tripple decker burger w/ out a bun and I wouldn't care...

I noticed this when one of my larger friends went on atkinns diet, and we were almost eating the same damn thing!!!

Any suggestions???

lungs?

You seemed to have missed the part where I said I had LUNG surgery. I've actually considered this as an option, but the effects on my lungs would be more than it's worth!

Sounds like your appetite is there, your brain just isn't registering it. You may need to just eat by the clock for a while (every three hours) and see if your brain will begin to recognize feeding time.

I'm looking for something that I could mostly take in the morning, and then It would just make me hungry... or something that would allow me to not get full, b/c when I do eat, I tend to get full really quick!

Top Bottom