Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there down sides to drinking coffee??

Gigantasor

Are there any down sides to drinking coffee? If so what? Obviously the Lattee is something that should be avoided but coffee with something like splenda or equate and nonfat - nondairy creamer.. Is that ok?

"Caffeine is addictive, but unlike other habit-forming substances, the cravings last for only a few days." Sept 2004 Oxygen

"recent research suggests that coffee may prevent cavities. And a well-timed cup of Joe cna cure a headache, improve alertness and boost athletic performance. Preliminary research also has found that those who consume 1 to 3 cups of coffee daily are up to 50% less likely to develop Parkinson's disease. Once [thought to be] a threat to breasts, bones and heart, coffee has been vincicated in all 3 respects." Sept 2004 M&F Hers

Just watch those purchased drinks as they have lots of calories...

Caffeine is addictive, and when I stopped the first sign is headaches...hench the cure when you drink it.... I now use a juicer to replace the am Caffeine fix...try this 3 apples and 1/4 lemon wedge..taste like lemon aid and jacks you up without the caffeine and headach withdrawal.... works for me...

be good

so far it sounds like the good outweighs the bad!

I better start drinkin coffee again, but I'll keep it black this time!

TRUEsoldier said:
so far it sounds like the good outweighs the bad!

I better start drinkin coffee again, but I'll keep it black this time!

I like the SF, FF Vanilla Syrup by DaVinci -- 0 everything + FF Half N Half, 20 cals for 2 tblsp, 2g sugar, 3g carb

Top Bottom