Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any use from caviar? Red one

Segusa

Apart from being a fancy food, does anyone know ifcaviar can have some specially good properties for health? I have afriend who is in Russia now, and he offered me to bring some. It isfor free, so money is not a problem, but if it is not really healthy,I don't want my friend to spend money for nothing.

Apart from having a ton of protein, red caviar (salmon caviar) is rich in vitamin A, D, E, B and folic acid. Also, it has lots of iodine, caclium, phosphorus, iron, and lots of polysaturated fatty acids. So it is a great food to eat, but you must eat it in moderation, beccause it is usually very salted, and has fat, so it can increase cholesterol levels when eaten in excess. But given its high price, it is hard to go excessive with it.

Well, good thing for me that I can get it for free ))) I guess that red caviar is not all the same as fish - right?

Any recipes of how to eat caviar?

Since it is free enjoy it but obviously it wont be a staple in your diet. Stick to typical lean protein sources like chicken, turkey, eggs, grass fed beef, and add in fatty fish a couple times per week.

Well, good thing for me that I can get it for free ))) I guess that red caviar is not all the same as fish - right?

Any recipes of how to eat caviar?

Do you know what caviar is? It's 'roe' which is a nice way of saying fish eggs / spawn. And you don't cook it. It's added, like a garnish, to canapes etc. It's really an acquired taste - very salty.

Top Bottom