Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are there any good natural sources of creatine

Aron star phell

Hi everyone, I have a question, which food are the ones with highest sources of creatine? I will start a bulking diet, and lifting heavy, and I want to include those in my diet, thank you.

The three foods that are the highest in creatine are beef, salmon and tuna.

One pound of beef will contain around 5g of creatine. One pound of salmon will contain roughly 4.5g of creatine. Each can of tuna will contain about 1.5g of creatine.

Theoretically, if you base your diet heavily around those foods and are able to get about 5-10g of creatine through food alone, you wouldn't need a creatinesupplement.

That being said, a creatine supplement is pretty inexpensive and it's kind of like an insurance policy to ensure you are getting enough creatine each day. I would still use a creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com and supplement with 5g (1 serving) per day. A 30 day supply is less then $15 dollars.

red meat comes to mind first

but if you want more creatine head over to n2bm and buy ancient strength.. it is dirt cheap

Exactly what I was thinking. It is much more practical to just use a creatine supplement than to try to eat red meat or creatine dense foods every day. Creatine is cheap, effective, and safe. I recommend taking 3 tabs of Ancient Strength every day. That will give you 5g of creatine which is enough to keep muscles saturated.

Top Bottom