Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are there any good diets?

Troll

I like to drinks :confused:beers. About the only exercise I get is with my :kitty:wife. I spend my day at work sitting in front of a computer using my feeble :idea:mind. When I look in the mirror at my gut I :eek2:wonder when it happened. I would like to get to a point where I can take supplements and grow. Should I :teleport:lose me fats first or begin supplementing now? Me no want to take :kaioken:juice, me need me :xeye:balls.

GIMPAHOLIC
Get your laugh on @ gimptroll.com - Home of the Prank Assistant

Diet is the most important thing when it comes to losing weight, along with plenty of cardio. Try to cut out the beer first. If you can't do that then you sure won't be able to stick to a clean diet. Burn more calories than you consume = lose weight.

Just wondering...............why in the hell would you post this on an AS board????????????????? You like beer? So does everyone else, but if you want to lose that flab than you are gonna have to change your lifestyle......you shouldn't be thinking about supplements, your looking for an easy way out.............start running fatboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later

No Gear Oh No

My Steroid board is reduced to the natural Light Drinking non sauce takin whiners.

Guards is right run your ass off drink water and post on the Denise Austin discussion board.

Top Bottom