Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there any especially healthy kind of eggs?

Fagbieber

In the new place I am living now there are all sortsof eggs from different birds, and I was just wondering if overallthere are any eggs that are particularly healthy, or they arebasically all the same?

There are certain benefits to different eggs, but I would not dare to say that there are any eggs that will be drastically better than others. If you have such a wide variety of egg available, the best thing would be to eat a bit of everything. Our bodies like variety, and when you eat different foods, you benefit the most. Therefore, try eating different eggs at different times, but don't expect any particular benefits from them.

they are most certainly different

eggs that come from sick birds kept in cages with no free roaming to peck and eat bugs will not taste as good and will contain bacteria

look for the humane friendly sticker when you buy eggs.. it makes a huge difference!

You always want to purchase humane friendly eggs. Ideally omega 3 enriched humane eggs.

Human friendly eggs are raised on a pasture where the chickens get to see actual sunlight and aren't kept in cages their entire life.

The hens are fed flax seed to make omega 3 enriched eggs. It increases the omega 3 fatty acid content of the eggs which is a very important essential fatty acid.

Humane eggs can get really expensive at the grocery store so see if you can find a local farmer who you can buy the eggs from directly.

What you want to make sure is you get organic free range humane friendly eggs. basically you want an animals that roams around the grass and eats bugs like nature intended. You don't want an animal that is eating corn all day and in a tiny cage.

Top Bottom