Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there any benefit to plain yogurt over flavored yogurt?

audiophyle

does the gi value vary much between plain yogurt and flavored yogurt? I bought some plain yogurt today and it is the nastiest most disgusting crap i've ever tried to eat. worse than cottage cheese any day. If there is a significant difference between the two, than what can you do to plain yogurt to make it edible besides dropping in a ton of splenda?

fat free flavoured yogurt, sweetened with artificial sweeteners (aspartam) is as good as plain yogurt

You can also add cinnamon and aspartam to your plain yogurt if you don't like its taste

Babyfaced Assassin said:
i used to add whey protein :)

Have you tried :

plain yogurt
+ whey protein / vanilla flavor
+ cocoa powder (unsweetened)
+ aspartam

it's ....... well try it and tell me what you think
:p :p

BA,

What kind of protein do you buy? I am kind of a wimp when it comes to protein for shakes and such, so I am looking for something that tastes good!

PinkPanther said:
BA,

What kind of protein do you buy? I am kind of a wimp when it comes to protein for shakes and such, so I am looking for something that tastes good!

I use whey protein post workout and before bed i use miceller protein

at all other times i use Met Rx Protein +
it's low carb and low fat and the chocolate flavour is the most awesome supplement flavour i've ever ever tasted :thumbsup:

Top Bottom