Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanksgiving - Eating like an asshole.

powerup79

Good Broly
Platinum
Just curious how you guys handle the inevitable over eating done on Thanksgiving.

Do you deplete days before, do you use extra anabolics or HGH around the day to maximize the extra calories, etc....

Do you have a game plan or just clean it up after the day?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

fast 18-24 hours before you eat. and then fast after so you are doing feast/famine

and avoid the sugary and crappy thanksgiving foods, those are just food companies adding crap to the menu. was it around 300 years ago? if not then don't eat it. it might also help to take a good enzyme beforehand to help with digestion.

there is no excuse to gain weight over the holidays. you can still enjoy it without ruining your physique

Just curious how you guys handle the inevitable over eating done on Thanksgiving.

Do you deplete days before, do you use extra anabolics or HGH around the day to maximize the extra calories, etc....

I use n2slin and berberine before my thanksgiving meals every time, works for me and works well

and drink fiber after too

Not a British thing. But even on other feast days I wont sweat it

Top Bottom