Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Texas' Diet

TexasBig

Since some of you had asked...

TexasBig’s diet (M-F):

Wake up 4:45a – protein shake (2 servings) + 1 frozen strawberry + 1 tblsp heavy whipping crème (or 1 tblspn of flax seed oil)

Work out 5:30a-6:30a

Post workout: Gatorade, 6 egg whites (3 yolks) scrambled (7-7:30)

Morning snack: chicken breast or can of tuna plus broccoli (sometime only a protein shake w/1 tbs natural peanut butter if I didn’t have time to eat). And every once in a great while, a bowl of oatmeal w/fruit. 10:00

Lunch: 12:00 – 1 ½ Chicken breasts, ½ cup cottage cheese, salad w/vinegar-oil (pretty much ate this everyday of the cycle)

Afternoon snack 2:30-3:00 – chicken breast or chicken salad (1 tbs mayo and 1 tbs pickle relish with a can of chicken meat). Or, sometimes a protein shake or raw almonds.

Dinner 5:00 – 6:00 – Steak or hamburger patties, chicken, tuna (stuff I can cook on the grill) with a green vegetable or salad and a glass of skim milk. Also, many times I made omelets with vegetable and cheese.

Late snack: 8:00 – 9:00 – celery w/natural peanut butter, (sometimes a bowl of cereal – “Complete” flakes)

I also drank about a gallon of water each day. On the weekends I would cheat maybe one or two meals, but pretty much maintained this schedule. I also took 1000mg each day to help with protein absorption, cranberry pills to help the kidneys, and 1200 mg of ALA to help with the liver. I also took my ALA in divided doses (the first time about 15 minutes before I drank the Gatorade, and the second was before dinner). Lastly, I took garlic and niacin to help with the cholesterol.

I tried to take in 2700 calories per day. And just to let you know my stats, 34 yrs old, 5’7”, about 180 lbs.
I shot for 275 grams of protein, 275 grams of carbs, and 60 grams of fat. I actually think my fat intake was higher and my carb intake was lower, but my protein I pretty much hit most of the time.

That’s about it.

Top Bottom