Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me how to get ripped?

bigjay187

I have been working my ass off and have been stuck at the 12-15%bf range for a long time. I can get ripped but not when I am big ex 175 @ 7% but have been as big as 270 @ 20%. Every time I go to cut up I just vaporize muscle/stength. Currently sitting at 215 @ 13%, work out 7 days a week 4 with weights(westside style) the other 3 I run in the am sprint 50 yards, jog 50 yards, then walk 50 repeat for up to 20 mins. My goal is to be about 220 @ 7-8% and maint. it while I get crazy fucking strong. I think my training is in order, gear have taken and will again I am game for pretty much anything other than DNP(didnt like it). The problem is diet go easy on me never got taught how to eat just training/gear

Meal 1 1200PM
1 1/2 cups skim milk
3/4 cup of whey(no carbs/sugar)

Meal 2 300PM post workout
1 Can tuna, sometimes I will have samon
low fat mayo
4 slices white bread

Meal 3 730PM
same as 2

Meal 4 1100 pm
same as 1

Meal 5 300am
3/4 lbs of chicken no skin bone with hot sause
Salad, just lettuce with small amount of dressing or about 1 cup of white rice
330am sleep

The rice in meal 5 I will switch to brown, also I will have a snack at work between meal 2 and 3 normaly something out of the vending machine ex. snickers(yeah I know) I need some good healthy snack foods that are cheap.

So how do I fix my diet? There is some shit I just cant eat oatmeal, most veggies I just cant freaking stand. Ok my fingers hurt.

try 40 min cardio on a tread mill at 3.5-4.0 mph on an incline of more then 10 degrees 4 times a week ( to be done on an empty stomach)

get rid of starches in your diet and get rid of as much dairy as possible

any junk you wantgto eat int he day eat as early as possible and clean up yor diet as the day progresses

no carbs after 8 pm or 3-4 hours before bed

if i ate like you iwould kill myself you have a hell of alot more willpower then i do but that diet is just gonna zap your strength

no offense it looks like an anorexic girls diet

dzulboy said:
if i ate like you iwould kill myself you have a hell of alot more willpower then i do but that diet is just gonna zap your strength

More will power? I think my diet is pretty shitty but I do like the foods I eat just one of those weird people that can eat the same exact thing every day if its good. The protein drinks have been going 5 years strong with the same ones. Why do you say it will zap strength? Been doing it all year and gotten alot stronger but the fat just wont go away. Dont worry about offending me I got thick skin.

dzulboy said:
try 40 min cardio on a tread mill at 3.5-4.0 mph on an incline of more then 10 degrees 4 times a week ( to be done on an empty stomach)

get rid of starches in your diet and get rid of as much dairy as possible

any junk you wantgto eat int he day eat as early as possible and clean up yor diet as the day progresses

no carbs after 8 pm or 3-4 hours before bed

you forgot to mention no ginger ale :D

bigjay187 said:
Anyone else?

Why not substitute white bread for wholemeal bread and definately switch from white rice to brown/wild/basmatic rice.

And what about more lean meat/egg whites.
Have a protein bar instead of the snickers bar.

Have most of your complex carbs at morning and lunch and limit them at night. Get used to the taste of veges. Cook them with spices. They really aren't that bad. And they are so good for you, especially the green ones.

wen

Last edited:
Sub white bread for wholemeal bread? I believe you meant the other way, lol.......

I'd ditch bread for GOOD while cutting, just my take.......

~SC~

Top Bottom