Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

teenage meal plan

Barberyup

my kid is 17 and he is a taller kid almost 6 foot and 165 pounds. he is probably like 17% body fat and he is lifting 4 days a week consistent in my garage gym i set up for him. he also plays baseball and soccer so gets in lots of cardio. what are some good tips to get him in nutrition, i want him to be active.

It really comes down to developing a diet that is based on whole foods and not fast food or supplements. Younger people are more easily influenced by guys promoting protein powders and other supplements. Nothing is better than real food.

It really comes down to developing a diet that is based on whole foods and not fast food or supplements. Younger people are more easily influenced by guys promoting protein powders and other supplements. Nothing is better than real food.
Couldn't have put it any better.

He must follow a diet plan according to his age. Just doing plenty of exercises can not help him to grow well if he is not focused on his diet. So keep him away from all the junk foods, and ask him to stick with a good diet plan.

Top Bottom