Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Targeted Ketogenic Diet ????????

bodybuilder3000

hey guys, im interested in doing a TKD diet and i dont really know how to set it up like, how much protein, fat and when to take in the fats ect... im 6'3 250 about 17.5 % BF right now, so if anyoune could help me set up a TKD Diet i would really appreciate it :artist:

this probably belongs in the diet forum.

how about u post your current diet meal by meal with time of meal, serving sizes, etc

Last edited:
The keto diet is one of the stupidest things to come of the mouths of the crop of 1990's bodybuilding gurus. And there a LOT of stupid things.

Nelson Montana said:
The keto diet is one of the stupidest things to come of the mouths of the crop of 1990's bodybuilding gurus. And there a LOT of stupid things.

Your honor objection!

It works. Even Tat uses it. It is effective for me and many others. I agree with you on most points Nelson but this isn't one of them.

8and20 said:
Your honor objection!

It works. Even Tat uses it. It is effective for me and many others. I agree with you on most points Nelson but this isn't one of them.

Lots of things work. I can say, eat nothing but lard and jelly bean sandwiches and if you stay in a calories deficit, you'll lose weight. That doesn't mean it isn't stupid or unhealthy.

I've spoken to Tat about this and I think I'm beginning to convince her how bad and unnecessary it is.

Ketosis is a form of starvation. It increases adrenaline and cortisol. It strains the internal organs. It's catabolic. There's no need for it whatsoever, it's just one of those psuedo scientific theories used by the self appointed science geeks that permeated the scene in the 90's. Some people still foolishly follow it. Bad idea.

Nelson Montana said:
Lots of things work. I can say, eat nothing but lard and jelly bean sandwiches and if you stay in a calories deficit, you'll lose weight. That doesn't mean it isn't stupid or unhealthy.

I've spoken to Tat about this and I think I'm beginning to convince her how bad and unnecessary it is.

Ketosis is a form of starvation. It increases adrenaline and cortisol. It strains the internal organs. It's catabolic. There's no need for it whatsoever, it's just one of those psuedo scientific theories used by the self appointed science geeks that permeated the scene in the 90's. Some people still foolishly follow it. Bad idea.

All diets are a form of starvation :)

Even on gear u still feel this way?

8and20 said:
All diets are a form of starvation :)

Even on gear u still feel this way?

Gear always makes the body work more efficiently, but that should never be an excuse for a bad practice.

keto diets are awesome in my opinion when done properly.

I know this is wrong forum, but I love this arguement. Not just is keto questionable and has many knowledgable people on differing sides, but also brings up the idea of how far is to far when dietin on gear. My opinion on keto is negative though. I may loose weight but makes me too damn lazy. I can force myself to workout but think I pay for it in intensity!

Top Bottom