Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tapering off or cycling CKD...

beastboy

How does one go about tapering off.....or say maybe cycling CKD in every couple months?

I've been on CKD for 6 weeks....thinking of giving it a couple more than coming off.

I've done it a couple of ways and both worked well.

The first week, add either green vegetables 1 or 2 meals.
OR......add oatmeal during breakfast meal.

2nd wk: have oatmeal w/ breakfast AND green vegetables for a meal.

.....After this, just keep adding a serving of carbs (Low gi) to each meal until you're where u want to be. After the first week, Hi gi post workout is fine as well, simply because its post workout.
best of luck. And DEFINATELY separate carb and fat meals.

I would introduce 20 more carbs per day for each week. Until you build up to where you want to be. Eat low GI carbs, or take ALA. I would think that is the safest.

Adding oatmeal for 1 week, etc was a good suggestion as well.

instead of tapering my food intake, I usually come off CKD cold turkey, and instead, I alter my workout. I'll usually up it to cardio every day and heavier/longer weighted workouts when I reintroduce carbs. I also do not introduce dextrose or any sugars for that matter back into my diet for a good 4 weeks. Haven't gained any fat post ckd with this method.

ZKaudio said:
instead of tapering my food intake, I usually come off CKD cold turkey, and instead, I alter my workout. I'll usually up it to cardio every day and heavier/longer weighted workouts when I reintroduce carbs. I also do not introduce dextrose or any sugars for that matter back into my diet for a good 4 weeks. Haven't gained any fat post ckd with this method.

So what do your meals look like? As far as a total macro breakdown?

Top Bottom