Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking that weetabix for bodybuilding purposes

alfred leyer

hey guys,
how good is this snack before work out? is very low in calories and a good amount of protein and carbs, protein bars are just too expensive for me .

Weetatbix is nothing more then shredded whole grain wheat. It is a complex carbohydrate source but it does not contain any protein.

I personally am not a big fan of wheat products. They are very inflammatory in the body.

I would switch the Weetabix for a low GI gluten free carbohydrate source like oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes etc. I would also add in a protein source to make it a complete meal.

What I like to eat as a snack is to make a bowl of oatmeal and mix in a scoop of a whey isolate powder. It tastes exactly like those oatmeal packets you used to eat as a kid that are full of sugar.

hey guys,
how good is this snack before work out? is very low in calories and a good amount of protein and carbs, protein bars are just too expensive for me .
protein bars do not sell unless they taste good because they cater to the lazy/young crowd. hence they will have a lot of sugar and be calorie dense. even a healthy 'bar' will have 200+ calories. a good preworkout meal/snack is a couple eggs, some brown rice, sweet potato, and a piece of fruit.

I would just get a proper pre workout meal in 90 minutes prior to training. I usually do eggs and oatmeal. If I was short on time and had to have a quick snack I would probably have an apple and whey isolate shake.

You can eat it with protein an hour before workout.

Depends on your goals. Usually I would choose another carb source but this would also work.

Hello,

Thanks for your question. Actually didn't know about this weetabix much. However, I simply follow "Healthy Self Progarms" for body building and it's working fine for me. For more info healthyselfprograms.com/top-5-legal-steroids-build-muscle-20142015

Thank you!

Top Bottom