Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-rex diet help and general cutting

i be kiz

ok i've decided to cut because i have too much fat for a clean bulk and hey...who doesnt wanna look cut for spring/summer? I got a t-rex sample from anafit and i absolutely love the stuff so i'm gonna get a bottle and probably go on a moderate to high carb diet as is recommended with it. I really have no idea what I'm doing though as this is my first time cutting. Should i run in the mornings on an emtpy stomach like i've heard? Should i keep the same lifting routine? What kind of diet should i go on? Thanks guys...please be specific as i know i'll fuck this up if it's not.

for breakfast i was thining 5 egg whites, 1 yolk, and either a small bowl of cereal (kashi crunch) or a banana. (is the risk from salmonella that realistic or is eating the raw whites okay?)

Some people will say cardio on an empty stomach is the only way to go when cutting. I know SC has said that only after 20 minutes of moderate cardio will you start burning fat storage, before that it's just calories so you may want to take that into consideration. Others will say you're burning too much muscle when going on an empty stomach.

As for diet, it's hard to say without knowing how big you are, how much you weigh, your bf%, etc. Whatever your caloric intake is for maintenance, I'd stick with that and keep lifting with 3-5 days of cardio. If you're not seeing any results, drop down 500 calories.

Nix the cereal in the morning. Stick with eggs like you said or oatmeal if you're looking for some carbs.

im around 16% bodyfat, im 158 lbs, im 5 foot 7, im 16.

why is oatmeal better than a "healthy" cereal.

My maintenece caloric intake is around 1896 so i was thinking just start off taking 1 t-rex a day, doing 40 min of cardio in the morning before breakfast, and dropping my caloric intake to 1500.

i be kiz said:
im around 16% bodyfat, im 158 lbs, im 5 foot 7, im 16.

why is oatmeal better than a "healthy" cereal.

My maintenece caloric intake is around 1896 so i was thinking just start off taking 1 t-rex a day, doing 40 min of cardio in the morning before breakfast, and dropping my caloric intake to 1500.

cutting cals by over 20% AND adding cardio AND adding Trex you will probably lose muscle

I would only cut cals by 10%

ok so taking off 10 percent leaves me taking in just over 1700 cals a day. I did 40 min at a pretty moderate pace on the tread mill (12.5 min/mile) after I lifted. I'm only taking 1 t-rex a day but im thinking of upping it. What should i do to optimize my fat burning without using gear.

ok...should i go to two a day and then if i feel i can handle it three...just gauging on how much i can handle...btw thanks bran you're a big help!

yep you are right but if you can handle 1 with no problem I would immediately go to 1 in morning and 1 at lunch, then only increase if your progress slows that way you will get even more out of it as you won't build up a tolerance as quickly. 6 caps is max. (2 caps 3x daily, it's pretty intense)

no problem

you never told us which cereal you were eating :)

Top Bottom