Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swelling issues after work out

garystalon

Hi guys, I have been working out for a year already and right now I'm experiencing something that never happened before, after doing pull up my arms swell and I feel some soreness and they get stiff, this has been happening for the last week, I don't know if anyone here has had the same problem?
could it be to much salt in my diet or something

Is it like a lactic acid build up or a tendon issue? Try some Fish oil, krill oil, and a good joint supplement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i started having arm problems myself but it was more of a soreness and dull feeling. it gradually got worse and worse until it was unbearable. i always just chalked it up to normal soreness from working out, but turns out it was caused by a pinched nerve my neck sending pain down my arm via the nerve

also before that i had arm weakness, turns out that was a torn rotator cuff :) again nothing wrong with my arm, but shoulder and neck problems make it appear that way

just something to think about.

I agree with @stevesmi

I would book an appointment with your doctor or a good sports therapist and get everything checked out. You might have a pinched nerve or torn rotator cuff.

Better to be safe then sorry. It's normal to get a pump in your biceps when doing heavy back movements but having your arms feel numb is not normal at all.

I get something similar but my issue is tendons. It heals up in a few days. Definitely rest if it is bad and have it looked at.

Top Bottom