Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweetening french toast

adkinsca

I figured out a good recipe for french toast and it works out great for me cause I bought one of those presser things they have on those informercials and it is very easy to make at home and I don’t add any sugar. My question is what can I use to sweeten it that is still healthy? I found a 10 calorie sugar free syrup called Log Cabin at the supermarket. Is this okay?

0 calorie sugar free syrup is a scam. people think cause it is 0 calories it is good for them and it isn't. it actually is 1000X worse than just getting real maple syrup. look what they put in it. cancer and gut destroying artificial sweeteners which also cause hormonal problems. this is one of the reasons you see many people having to go on TRT cause these artificial sweeteners screw up their test levels

find raw maple syrup that is pure and organic. or same with honey. raw honey pure.

Regarding the sugar-free syrup you mentioned, it's important to check the ingredients list to make sure it doesn't contain any artificial sweeteners or other unhealthy additives. Some sugar-free syrups contain sweeteners like aspartame or sucralose, which have been linked to negative health effects in some studies. If the Log Cabin syrup you found is made with natural sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit, then it may be a good option.

Run 3,Regarding the sugar-free syrup you mentioned, it's important to check the ingredients list to make sure it doesn't contain any artificial sweeteners or other unhealthy additives. Some sugar-free syrups contain sweeteners like aspartame or sucralose, which have been linked to negative health effects in some studies. If the Log Cabin syrup you found is made with natural sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit, then it may be a good option.
It will be fine.

Top Bottom