Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweet sugar cravings!!!!

littlemully

Hey girls, I have been really good about sticking with my diet which is

Before workout in morning
30g Protein w/ 1 Cup Water
5g Glutamine Powder

Meal 1
1 Cup of Cereal (Kashi "Go Lean Crunch Friends") with 1/2 Cup Skim Milk
3/4 Cup Egg Whites
1 Slice Sugar-Free Whole Grain Wheat Bread (Nature's Own)

Meal 2
8 Oz Boneless Chicken Breast
Small Salad (Greens, Onion, Tomato, 2 Tbsp Crouton)
1 Tbsp extra virgin Olive Oil & Vinegar

Meal 3
6 Oz Tuna
1 Oz Peppered Beef Jerky
1/2 Oz Almonds

Meal 4 (Changes every night)
6 Oz Pink Salmon
2 Cups Classic Vegetable Mix

Evening
30g Protein w/ 1 Cup Water
5g Glutamine Powder

Makes a total of
+/- 1600 cals, 41g fat, 4g sat fat, 110 carbs, 27g fiber, 38g sugars, 230g protein.

We do HIIT cardio 3 days a week with regular cardio the rest and a 3 day split with weights.

anyways during the day i have the worst cravings for something sweet....anything. I have been doing good so far because i make myself a cup of raspberry green tea. So is this common because of lack of all the extra carbs i have cut out?
thanks

Last edited:
i know its around 1691 calories and around 159 carbs if that helps. yeah my bf keeps track of our diet with fit day.

littlemully said:
i know its around 1691 calories and around 159 carbs if that helps. yeah my bf keeps track of our diet with fit day.

huh???? your cal aren't anywhere near 1691 with the food you just mentioned. Unless your servings are much more than you said. Please clarify.

The Shadow said:
your problem is too many carbs not enough fat

Where the hell is she getting the carbs from, did you see what she's eating??

She must be having 10 bananas

Last edited:
lol i only eat one banana at breakfest and i was thinking of cutting that out for sure and adding in a protein shake.

Are your servings huge??

Maybe cut em down add another healthy meal in there...?

Quiz - Am i way off M24K or S?

when i first started this i was eating a piece of sugar free ww bread and 8 oz oj. sorry about that but i think thats still included in my current cals. Also i was having a ounce of beef jerky too but i cut the serving in half. Sorry............so i'm guessing i'm between 1500+ a day. I was just wondering if that is around the correct amount for cutting.
thanks ladies and sorry for the confusion..........

Top Bottom