Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweet potatoes

91silvia

Whats up guy??? What would you guys consider is the best recipe for sweet potatoes,or the proper way to cook them.Tried eating them before,but to be honest wasn't to pleasant.....

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

....cause this is the sweet potato forum.....

Microwave them, then pop into the oven to finish baking and to dry them out....eat with a small amount of maple syrup(or brown sugar), cinnamon.

Or bake as stated and whip them

bake them in the oven until soft, serve with butter. Don't need sugar. You will develop a taste and then really begin to like them.

Bake it mash it up shove it down. Lol.

I do this bake it. Split it open make it like a bowl. Throw some egg whites. In and top with some all natural salsa made locally. And boom yiur good to go.

Hands down the best way to cook them...peel about 3-5 medium to large sweet potatoes (I use Jewel Yams) and cut them up into 1/2 inch cubes, put them in a bowl and toss/coat them with Olive Oil. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet, bake in the oven @ 400° for 30-35 minutes, then set oven to broil and just lightly brown the top for 3-5 minutes...remove from oven and sprinkle with garlic salt or sea salt & pepper, and enjoy! I will use these in skillet dishes too...mix them with ground chicken or turkey, fresh veggies, and the yams/sweet potatoes give a good flavor to the other ingredients.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hands down the best way to cook them...peel about 3-5 medium to large sweet potatoes (I use Jewel Yams) and cut them up into 1/2 inch cubes, put them in a bowl and toss/coat them with Olive Oil. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet, bake in the oven @ 400° for 30-35 minutes, then set oven to broil and just lightly brown the top for 3-5 minutes...remove from oven and sprinkle with garlic salt or sea salt & pepper, and enjoy! I will use these in skillet dishes too...mix them with ground chicken or turkey, fresh veggies, and the yams/sweet potatoes give a good flavor to the other ingredients.

Thanks guys sounds fucken good,going to get started on them now.

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

How about sweet potato succotash?

Peel and cube a few sweet potatoes and put on cookie sheet
sprinkle with olive oil and start cooking baking in oven
after about 30 minutes, add a chopped onion, 2 chopped carrots and two chopped celery sticks + plus salt
cook until potatoes get soft
Add chopped pears
Sprinkle with ample parmesan cheese
Cook until cheese melts

That is a good thanksgiving variation of sweet potatoes. Make your dick hard.

That sounds like a damn good and tasty idea MA! I'm going to have to try that!

Are we talking about real sweet potatoes or are we talking about yams? Yams are nasty. Sweet potatoes are tasty with just a little butter and some pepper.

Top Bottom