x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sweat Like a Pig when in KETO

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sweat Like a Pig when in KETO within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I have been in KETOSIS over the last week, due to my massive deficiency in carbs. Anyways, I've been talking to my step dad and he's been in it too and he's having all the same sweating issues. What I'm getting at is, when you are in KETO, do you sweat like a fucking pig in heat or what? My blankets get so fuckin soaked in sweat recently and I have to flip my pillow over every 45 minutes because its so wet. When i do cardio, I get so discustingly sweaty that I

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Sweat Like a Pig when in KETO

Hey guys,
    I'm pretty sure I have been in KETOSIS over the last week, due to my massive deficiency in carbs. Anyways, I've been talking to my step dad and he's been in it too and he's having all the same sweating issues. What I'm getting at is, when you are in KETO, do you sweat like a fucking pig in heat or what?
    My blankets get so fuckin soaked in sweat recently and I have to flip my pillow over every 45 minutes because its so wet. When i do cardio, I get so discustingly sweaty that I doubt there is one square inch of dryness on my shirt, and hell, I'm not even tired.

Thanks
    Ryan

Good Broly
    I would take the sweating as a good sign. In most cases sweating = weightloss so I'm guessing being in ketosis has made your metabolism go wild and youre losing weight like mad.

Good luck and let us know your results