x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sups?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sups? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Hey, I was wondering, what supplements are VERY good for fat loss. I am behind the 8ball with around 30%bf. Diet is being followed and exercising daily. Currently on 7-Keto and cardio breeze. I had a huge problem with stuff like stacker 2 (with e), gave me heart palpultations. What is good for my fat precentage, and can I stack it with others? So far, the 7-keto and cardio breeze have been good for me. any help would be great

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Sups?

I am in my own little world most of the time...I like it there, they all know me.

Sups?

Hey, I was wondering, what supplements are VERY good for fat loss. I am behind the 8ball with around 30%bf. Diet is being followed and exercising daily. Currently on 7-Keto and cardio breeze. I had a huge problem with stuff like stacker 2 (with e), gave me heart palpultations. What is good for my fat precentage, and can I stack it with others? So far, the 7-keto and cardio breeze have been good for me. any help would be great

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Sups?

At 30% bf the last thing you need is supplementation. Diet and exercise do 99% of the work. Save the supps for when you hit a plateau later down the road..

Just a begginer...

Quote Quote posted by msam76
    Hey, I was wondering, what supplements are VERY good for fat loss. I am behind the 8ball with around 30%bf. Diet is being followed and exercising daily. Currently on 7-Keto and cardio breeze. I had a huge problem with stuff like stacker 2 (with e), gave me heart palpultations. What is good for my fat precentage, and can I stack it with others? So far, the 7-keto and cardio breeze have been good for me. any help would be great
    The advice you've got is right. However, I know getting some supplements which work aids in motivating you. So there is, Simulant X (go to bodybuilding.com for good prices), Ephedrine + caffiene, YES (go to the anafitstore), Cardio Breeze, Clenbuterol, Red line energy drink.

I am in my own little world most of the time...I like it there, they all know me.

ok thanks guys!

I dont think she should take Clenbuterol @ 30%bf. Just diet right, and do your cardio, if a supp is something you really want then take a look at Anafit's Thermorexin. Just keep in mind, nothing comes fast and easy.

Quote Quote posted by The Iotola
    I dont think she should take Clenbuterol @ 30%bf. Just diet right, and do your cardio, if a supp is something you really want then take a look at Anafit's Thermorexin. Just keep in mind, nothing comes fast and easy.
    Thats funny, the fat sure came fast and easy! LOL I know I have a long way to go before my first cycle. I have been in great shape before and still could not achieve what I was looking for. I am willing to put the miles in on the treadmil and the hours in at the gym. Hard work will yeild results.

Quote Quote posted by Assertive Guy
    The advice you've got is right. However, I know getting some supplements which work aids in motivating you. So there is, Simulant X (go to bodybuilding.com for good prices), Ephedrine + caffiene, YES (go to the anafitstore), Cardio Breeze, Clenbuterol, Red line energy drink.

Clenbuterol Dosage?

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by msam76
    Clenbuterol Dosage?

varies according to tolerance.. typically 60-200mcg/day, most people dont go to the high end