Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sups?

msam76

Hey, I was wondering, what supplements are VERY good for fat loss. I am behind the 8ball with around 30%bf. Diet is being followed and exercising daily. Currently on 7-Keto and cardio breeze. I had a huge problem with stuff like stacker 2 (with e), gave me heart palpultations. What is good for my fat precentage, and can I stack it with others? So far, the 7-keto and cardio breeze have been good for me. any help would be great

At 30% bf the last thing you need is supplementation. Diet and exercise do 99% of the work. Save the supps for when you hit a plateau later down the road..

msam76 said:
Hey, I was wondering, what supplements are VERY good for fat loss. I am behind the 8ball with around 30%bf. Diet is being followed and exercising daily. Currently on 7-Keto and cardio breeze. I had a huge problem with stuff like stacker 2 (with e), gave me heart palpultations. What is good for my fat precentage, and can I stack it with others? So far, the 7-keto and cardio breeze have been good for me. any help would be great

The advice you've got is right. However, I know getting some supplements which work aids in motivating you. So there is, Simulant X (go to bodybuilding.com for good prices), Ephedrine + caffiene, YES (go to the anafitstore), Cardio Breeze, Clenbuterol, Red line energy drink.

I dont think she should take Clenbuterol @ 30%bf. Just diet right, and do your cardio, if a supp is something you really want then take a look at Anafit's Thermorexin. Just keep in mind, nothing comes fast and easy.

The Iotola said:
I dont think she should take Clenbuterol @ 30%bf. Just diet right, and do your cardio, if a supp is something you really want then take a look at Anafit's Thermorexin. Just keep in mind, nothing comes fast and easy.

Thats funny, the fat sure came fast and easy! LOL I know I have a long way to go before my first cycle. I have been in great shape before and still could not achieve what I was looking for. I am willing to put the miles in on the treadmil and the hours in at the gym. Hard work will yeild results.

Assertive Guy said:
The advice you've got is right. However, I know getting some supplements which work aids in motivating you. So there is, Simulant X (go to bodybuilding.com for good prices), Ephedrine + caffiene, YES (go to the anafitstore), Cardio Breeze, Clenbuterol, Red line energy drink.

Clenbuterol Dosage?

Top Bottom