Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement evolve mass fx

#Blake

I was wondering if this product can be taken by somebody who struggles to gain weight, not for bodybuilding purposes, I'm australia and it seems like the number one product for mass gains over here. I'm giving this to my brother that is very thin and never lifts weights.

Evolve MASS FX is a really poor quality weight gainer supplement. Look at the ingredient list -

INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein Concentrate, Dextrose, Waxy Maize Starch, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate (Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein), MCT Oil Powder [Medium Chain Triglycerides derived from Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup Solids, Caseinate, Emulsifier (471 from Soy)], Flavours, Cocoa (chocolate flavor only), Creatine Monohydrate, Natural Fermented L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Sweetener (Sucralose), PromilinTM (Fenugreek Extract)

Mass gainers will help you gain weight for sure but you will probably feel really bloated and gassy while using it. Read the ingredient list. It's full of artificial colors, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives. The first ingredient is also a whey protein concentrate so the product will be full of lactose.

It's also not only going to be the weight you want to gain. I have had so many friends who get fat from mass gainer shakes. They are loaded with sugar and poor quality oils.

I personally would get a high quality protein powder and make your own lean mass gain shake. It'll be much cheaper, and provide much more nutrients then any mass gainer.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality whey protein isolate
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make a double recipe and drink 1/2 for breakfast and 1/2 after your workout

Poor overall ingredients. I guess it is easy because it is high in calories and also contains creatine. If you really want to get big you need to eat and lift big. Learn to eat a diet rich in whole foods like lean meats and complex carbs and be training with heavy ass weights!

Top Bottom